Storm G4's Comming Retail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Here is one for all of us water cooling buffs. There is a rumor that Swiftech will be mass producing the Storm G4 blocks, and selling them at online retail sites! This is swell, sereing they are ridiculously difficult to get, and I want one. Since they will be mass produced, the price will most likely be lower as well.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=917444

EDIT: Incase some didnt know, this is possibly the best water block available, the Storm series is. Sorry, went a little Yoda speak on that one, I did.

Yeah the G4s and G5s are really good, but they come with a big pricetag too, isn't it 100+USD for a G4? If they get around 75 bucks I might consider one but I just can't see myself spending more money on a block than a pump.

Anyways, I'd like to get into machinery and get to making my own blocks. :D

gaara said:
Anyways, I'd like to get into machinery and get to making my own blocks. :D

HAHA! Yeah, good luck with that one Gaara. i think you may need your own CNC, so you would have to take out a second mortgage on your hosue to afford that baby!

The reason they come with such a hefty price tag is that they are all individually made by Cathar, and then he has to ship them from Australia. If they are mass produced, you can obviously assume that they will be a great deal cheaper. I would imagine around the same price as the DD RBX maybe. Maybe just a little bit more, but I wouldnt imagine much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom