***Super Pi Rankings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ignore the timings :p it was a while ago, when i was finding out the limit, although i recon its higher now, a few months later. come to think of it, i should try again...

btw my highest superpi 1M is 35.521s but i didnt get a screeny :confused:

AH HA! I got it, thats pretty cool. I will have my machine built within the next week, I will be sure to post mine.

OK, got some cooling :D Got it into the 31's. Bah, it is getting harder to get the times down :amazed:

Heres mine, i dont know what # to look at, but my comp is slow.
devilschild2vq.th.jpg

omg my sempron beat your time, hows that, the little $130 (AU) sempy beats out the $600 3.7Ghz EE :p

sorry, i just thought that was funny

It is. If you can not state the obvious here, what is the sense of posting replies? Although, I have run it a few times and the scores have ranged from 35 to 39. Have not tried shutting anything down to increase speed either. But, non the less, your right, it is Funny. LOL.

Have you seen this CPU for 600?

My biggest problem with trying to really squeez something out of this CPU is the cooling. I drasticaly need to improve the cooling as the cpu tends to run around 68, the heat sink only reads 53 at this moment. The board is running at 49.

Don't know, just wait and see. It seems to be running stable, and this is my first extreme edition cpu so I am really unsure where the temps should read at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom