AMD ships world's 'fastest overclockable gaming CPU'

Status
Not open for further replies.
About AMD supporting overclocking, they figure that the people who are going to be overclocking their CPUs to the danger zone prolly know what their doing, and if u OC right, there isnt much chance of frying ur CPU. They know that, and y not offer some advice? And again, it boosts them even higher with the computer savvy croud

Something said:
So when they fry their $1000 CPU, they have to buy another one.

that's only if you are semi-retarded, or just plain n00b...

i'm not surprised, AMD will ALWAYS pwn Intel in the face... why don't they just let it go... loosers :eek:

dude.. i dont care how expensive it is, i mean shit! if i was rich.. YES id have it.. ur just showin jealousy and hatrid when u complain that u wouldnt get it cuz u think its stupid to pay that, and "rich kid" only buys it, well hell yea! u know damn well if u were rich, ud have it.. and yea $1100 is ALLOOTT for a CPU.. thats what some people spend on the whole rig.. just like if u read reviews for the new 7800GTX, some people said they picked up 2 of em, thats $1200 JUST on GRAPHICS!!

i think its awesome that AMD released this BEAST, just to add more on the stack ontop of Intel.. 2.8GHz, that OCs really good.. sounds intense and great to me, ya know!

lol.. imagine- FX-57, 2x 7800GTX, and a couple of those Fujitsu 147GB 15,000RPM harddrives, 23" wide screen LCD, 2GB (1GBx2) 533MHz ram.. LoL! NuTz!

I'd rather have all that but with (2) r520's in crossfire.
i feel sorry for you because for one you just spent alot of money on something thats not worth it and 2 ATi has to many bugs w/ just one card, what makes you think that its going to be ok in SLI or "crossfire"? (mutters to self *ripoff*

if u have the money to spend on a computer.. why would u turn it down (oh yea, maybe if the person is a retard).. thats like sayin, Im starvin & i have $20 to spend on food... a nice good steak meal for $20, but i think ill get the $10 one instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom