Thunderbird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majistic

Daemon Poster
I am trying to send messeges with Mozilla Thunderbird, I keep gettin this problem,

I put my password for my e-mail account in there and this same screen keeps comming up, any ideas ?

Well, once again I figured out the problem. Retarded Yahoo! you have to pay to use an external e-mail client. Retarded.

Wait hold on SBC Yahoo will not allow you to use external email. Ha I just know thats breaking some form of a law.

it cost 30.00 dollars to use pop and stmp with yahoo.
get gmail. 2 gigs of storage

you have to manually configure it for pop3 though. I have over 50 invitations left. let me know if you want one

There is a program out there that allows you to configure you yahoo mail for POP3. I think it is called YPOP. Check it out. It saves you the cost of having to upgrade to the POP enabled account.

*Edit*

I was close it is called YPOPs! and you can get it from sourceforge at this address: http://yahoopops.sourceforge.net/

The thing is I pay for DSL and it came with the @sbcglobal.net, so do you think that I can still configure it to worh with Thunderbird ?

majistic said:
The thing is I pay for DSL and it came with the @sbcglobal.net, so do you think that I can still configure it to worh with Thunderbird ?

probably so. most internet service provider's email account accept pop3

call them and ask. if thunder is like incredimail (what I use), it will do it by itself (I had to manually do gmail though because it was new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom