New 77.72 Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
the 77.72s are screwing up my stream videos. It liek makes them all bright and nasty looking.
Really, I thought my video card had gone bad... Thanks! They also screw up the mouse movement in UT2004 for me, right now I am back on 71.89.

P.P. Mguire said:
the 77.72s are screwing up my stream videos. It liek makes them all bright and nasty looking.

Set the color correction to "advanced mode" so that you get a straight color line rather than the high gamma curve.

That will fix it.

P.P. Mguire said:
damn you to? what are you using for video?
EDIT nvm, i dont see why it would do that to your 6800GT
They don't do it to my 6800GT, I am using a pci 5600 right now because I had to rma my 6800gt, I will have a new one in a few days hopefully...

hmm, well i have the AGP 5600ultra and its doing that to my stream but not DVDs. wth? oh and 003 i did what you said and it made it worse. i also was toying w/ the other overlay settings and nothing worked.

It does it to my DVD's, I have not tried any streams. I don't know how it made it worse, it totally fixed it for me. What you have to do, is not install the old drivers over the new ones, but first totally uninstall the new ones, restart the computer, run a registry cleaner, and then install the old ones. Thats what I did, and it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom