too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pad_74

Beta member
im looking into remote access software...i know about remote desktop and vnc but im really lookking for something that doesnt require port forwarding or firewall configuration.

i found this new porgram, logmein, that is offering practically everything gotomypc or pcanywhere is, but for free...seems to good to be true.

what do you think?

Its not too good to be true.

Very good program. The catch is you can only remotely view the desktop with their free "trail" version.

The full version allows you to transfer files, etc. Its more a ploy to get you to purchase the full version. Other than that the program looks great.

I currently use logmein and I love it! It is the best free remote user software around! I am considering upgrading so that I can have file trasnfer and remote printing! These guys at logmein have really done a nice job. No port forwarding or networking modifications needed. Just install and go!

thanks for hte positive feedback aobut logmein. i decided to download it and so far--pretty impressive. jorge0608 was right, the installation was incredibly easy and the trial version lets you file transfer and remote print.

the company actually sent me a special coupone code email to keep the pro version (if anyone wants it: 7RVN-V5BK) for that lower price, i might consider buying it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom