Digitally Signed Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB said:
actually that was just a comment, in retaliation for the 2 smart alec ones that you left for me on the longhorn's posts.

I really knew why you wanted it. I was just giving you a taste on how it feel to be needlessly attacked

Ok retaliation is a little immature don't you think? Anyway I appoligize for the first comment in the screenshot post because I misunderstood your comment and i shouldn't have included you in the post.

However the second post that I made in the other thread. I was just explaining that not all computers are the same, which you already know, and that you shouldn't attack him (right or wrong) for claiming something happened a certain way on HIS computer. You may have worked on hundreds of computers as you said you did but that definately isn't all of the computers out there. And yes it was a little sarcastic because of your comment earlier when I had said that I like Tylers avatar. I thought it was creative. There was nothing wrong with that comment and you retaliated with
EricB said:
get off tyler's nuts
That was uncalled for and might i say
EricB said:
mind your business

I don't know if it is an ego problem or what but remember that these forums aren't for attacking people but for helping and discussing with people. I hope that you will realize that and not attack people like you do.

Him said:
Hmmm, writing a batch file? To tell you the truth, I just know it can be done, I'm not sure how. But that is something I should know, so I'm going to go learn it right now and get back to you in due time.

Thank you

dumdum8684 said:
Ok retaliation is a little immature don't you think? Anyway I appoligize for the first comment in the screenshot post because I misunderstood your comment and i shouldn't have included you in the post.

However the second post that I made in the other thread. I was just explaining that not all computers are the same, which you already know, and that you shouldn't attack him (right or wrong) for claiming something happened a certain way on HIS computer. You may have worked on hundreds of computers as you said you did but that definately isn't all of the computers out there. And yes it was a little sarcastic because of your comment earlier when I had said that I like Tylers avatar. I thought it was creative. There was nothing wrong with that comment and you retaliated with

That was uncalled for and might i say

I don't know if it is an ego problem or what but remember that these forums aren't for attacking people but for helping and discussing with people. I hope that you will realize that and not attack people like you do.

everybody here knows that for the most part that I am easy to get along with...

But if I get attacked, I will attack back. it's in my nature. I grew up by the winsor terrace projects here in columbus, ohio and you just had to be that way to survive in that area.

the second attack didn't really seem like an attack by itself, but when you put it with the first one it does. all is forgotten

EricB said:

But if I get attacked, I will attack back. it's in my nature. I grew up by the winsor terrace projects here in columbus, ohio and you just had to be that way to survive in that area.

You're not in that area right now, your on a friggen forum! If you offend someone, or they offend you, neither party is apt to get shot. Chill out Eric, you always pick fights with people, you have done that with me as well. This is a forum, used to exchange information, not attack each other. Chill out.

Him said:
You're not in that area right now, your on a friggen forum! If you offend someone, or they offend you, neither party is apt to get shot. Chill out Eric, you always pick fights with people, you have done that with me as well. This is a forum, used to exchange information, not attack each other. Chill out.

you must have missed the part, about I won't say anything unless you attack me first.

which in your case you attacked me while I was arguing with shobbie rat (you use to jump in a lot of his arguments). you are always picking fights with people that don't agree with you or that you think they might have some warez (notice. to pick a fight mean you have to start the fight. picking a fight is not retaliation from a attack). get the fact straight.

you just picked a fight, right now

I was explaining the winsor terrace part to dumdum8684, because I noticed that he is from ohio and he may have heard about it. he said that he meant nothing by his comment, so i'm taking his word for it

I can admit that I'm defensive, can you admit that you are offensived?

so I just picked a fight? Wonderful. And I wasnt arguing with Shoobie or you, neither agreeing with both. That time I simply commented that he came in and shut everyone down, which he did.

What do you mean "Offensived"?

Ok guys I think we have said enough. Lets just forget our differences and find a freakin solution to my problem...:)

Ok, I dont think I'm mildly offensive to anyone, including you. If you are offended by any of my comments, than you are clearly offended far too easily, and therefor deserve to be offended.

But like the dum dum said, forget our differences and find a solution to his freakin problem!

I'm reading up on some batch file tutorials right now.
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ak621/DOS/BatBasic.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom