Watercooling Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
Now that I'm serious about buying a watercooling system from dangerden, I need a few Q&A's :p

Q1) With a resevoir, How does the water empty out if I need to uprgrade my computer?

Q2) When the pump turns off does it send all water back to the resevoir?

Q3) When the pump turns on does it take the water from the resevoir and start pumping it through all the lines?

Q4)Will a pure DD resevoir water cooling solution fit in the thermaltake armor case?

Q5)How do you make sure the tubes are securly fastened to the waterblocks and resevoir, do you just simply put it on, or does something tighten it to prevent leakage?

Well, thats all I have for now, Please respond with legitamite answers that are straight foward.

Thanks in advance
-powerslave

With a resevoir, How does the water empty out if I need to uprgrade my computer?
There's probably numerous ways to drain the system, I personally get a bucket, put the pump in the bucket, and pull off one of the tubes and let the water empty out. You could also try removing everything from the case altogether.
When the pump turns off does it send all water back to the resevoir?
Dude, when you bleed the system you remove all air bubbles, you have water throughout all of the tubing and blocks when the pump turns off.
Q5)How do you make sure the tubes are securly fastened to the waterblocks and resevoir, do you just simply put it on, or does something tighten it to prevent leakage?
Hose clamps.

Prayer to the watercooling Kamisama

Come on guys, lets not get off topic.
lol it's his thread, he can do whateva!

Whats a peltier? is it needed for water cooling?
no it's not needed....don't even bother with them.

It's a little thing of ceramic with semiconductors I believe they are inside....one side gets hot and the other side gets cold....the colder you keep the hot side, the colder the cold side will be.....a good heatsink with fan will do aright, but if you use water cooling or better yet, chilled water to cool the hotside of the pelt you can get Sub-zero temps....buuuut you need a seperate PSU for the pelts, they are power hungry monsters and if it dies, which they can be prone to doing, then you got a problem.

I might buy one next month to see how far I can push my mobile by hooking up some bigwater parts to a milled copper plate as a water block, dunking the two rads in a bucket of ice water and gettin that sucka cold to push some low temps.

BTW Kamisama = god :p

Gaara had answered your question and I felt like being a goof, SUE ME! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom