MB or hardrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiden_nrl

In Runtime
Hey, yesturday I come home from camping and i go on to my already turned on computer. What I find is when i type on my keyboard I type s it would show asa and so on, so i thought mabe my brother put a joke program on or something and I checked the processes nothing out of the ordinary. So I thought a nice restart would do the trick (my mouse was still working perfectly). After the restart it just started getting worse, I would click my mouse to start a program and it would open the properties menu. The keyboard stopped responding completely (this slowly happened). So i thought ok, I guess i'm going to have to ghost my computer and reinstall windows. But here's the wierd part I can't even use the keyboard (I have tryed other keyboards) when windows is not even running EX. when choosing to start in safe mode when pushing F5 the arrow keys would not respond either the ENTER key. So I am not able to choose from the menu to reinstall windows.

So correct me if I am wrong, I am guessing my MotherBoard is going to the shitz, considering that windows has not even started and i'm using the BIOS nothing responds...
I have noticed things have been happening over a few months EX. USB port1 on the front was not able to identify things plugged into it anymore(happened about 1 month ago). Please leave your opinion, i'm on my old IMAC G3 :).

Yeah, tryed that already, used my macs USB keyboard.The keyboard from the mac worked with my computer before.

No, no keyboard works ps2 or USB. And how do you do the reflash? And don't forget my mouse is messed up to, I will double click a shortcut and it will bring me to the properties menu stuff like that(wireless USB).

Sorry guys i'm kinda in a hurry, a guy wants me to make a banner for him by tomorrow for 300. Sorry for being so stupid about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom