Still Undecided!! LCD or CRT...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pc_boy said:
CRT's: a GUN!! at the back of the tube SHOOTS RAY LASERS at your EYE, and blinks it 60-85 times per second... :eek: they even radiate a field around the screen, which you can sometimes see when you are video taping your screen. That's what damages your eyes...

lmao did you sleep in your physics class at school?

if you have the space, get a crt. cheaper and better picture quality. otherwise, lcd's now have really good response times and are lowering in priec constantly.

I used to use a Dell 15 inch LCD for playing counter-strike back in the day, its about 3 years old. I always thought it was nice but i always had to move it and make sure it wasnt to high so i could see all the colors nicely.

Then i found a 17 inch Panasonic CRT from a long time ago in my closet, not sure exactly how old but defidently from the 90's. I played one round on it and noticed a big difference, i couldnt figure out what it was, but everything just moved smoother and was easier to see, anyway the next day i switched out the LCD for the CRT, but hey, technology has gone a long way, but i still prefer a CRT and am going to get a new one. The price is cheaper, higher resolutions and i think refresh rates, plus i dont have enough money for a nice LCD. Oh and i havent noticed anything wrong with my eyes...but thats just me.

CRT.

sorry to send this old topic back to the top of the list but i wanted to mention that since my first point in here about dead pixels i have found 1 dead pixel on a Samsung SyncMaster 15GLe which is something like 10 years old. and to whoever mentioned that dead pixels are f*****g annoying you're damn right!!! its one pixel and i can't take my eye off it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom