128MB Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajin

Baseband Member
Hello,

What would be the best 128MB graphics card out on the market at this point in time? My brother would like to upgrade his 64mb card to a 128MB card and he wants to know what would be the best card as of now to upgrade to... If anyone could help me out with finding the best 128MB graphics card for my brother I would really appreciate it. :D

The best would be to say the specs on your brothers comp. Can his comp handle a decent 128mb? Pci-e or AGP? If it can handle it take a look at the Geforce 6 series. Check your price range too, if you can afford it and the rest of your comp can handle it , a 256 isnt too far pricewise. Is he super gamer as well?

His computer can support a 128MB Graphics card its also AGP, and yes he is looking for the best card he could possibly buy under the AGP 128MB cards.

He wants to know if there is a better AGP graphics card better than this one... ATI ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB DDR AGP Graphics Card

the 6600 GT is really good
or an evga 128MB 6800 (plain) is good also
that's a scaled down version of the 6800 GT
you can softmod it to give it the extra 4 pipes (6800 plain has 12 pipes, 6800 GT and Ultra has 16) but it won't have GDDR3

#1: Rule of graphics card's, is dont base anything on the memory size. Memory size != peformance (not equal).

And if he has 64 meg 9800P AIW, it's a rarity

Man, every one of these threads is the same. Some noob wants a good gpu and everyone recommends 6600GT. But yeah, the 6600GT or the 6800GT if he has a bit of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom