Which 6600 GT brand to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list would go something like this:
"eVGA, Leadtek"
Not really worth a sticky, but maybe as an addon to another sticky.

No, I mean for everything. Video Cards (Both ATI and NVIdia), modems, cases, PSUs, RAM, etc.

Just an idea... its better then answering this question over and over to people who admit to knowing better.

FadingTheory said:
YOu just admited to swamping the forum in the useless persuit of repetitive information.

*slaps forhead* You sir, are annoying.

Someone should sticky a list of reliable brands. Just a list of commonly suggested brands, not products, and no replies. Just a simple list.

god. please.

I did a search for 6600 GT, and there was soooooo many posts, and I have soooooooo little time to read through them all. That is the purpose of this forum, after all. To help people who do not know where to look for the proper info. In another week, this thread will be long forgotten, so is it really that much of an inconvenience? Or really worth flaming me?

If your last paragraph wasn't actually productive, I would have a rebuttal for your comment. As it stands, I have my info I need thanks to those productive people who replied to my question. If it wasnt for your last paragraph, I would almost go so far as to say that your post is even more useless bandwidth wasted, as it doesnt answer the question in my topic.

oops, Solufien just posted another video card thread....better jump all over him too! Quick!!

@eipeks
I wouldn't worry much. By looking through a majority of his posts, I would say that you aren't the only one to be attacked by this guy.

But back on track, I know eVGA are good for their overclocking abilities. But do Leadteks cool down as efficiently as they look? I've never seen a double slot 6800 GT until seeing that Leadtek. The heatsink is huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom