Interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see much of a problem with this, I'm glad ATI isn't rushing out of the gate with a crippled product, I still stand by my original theory that the pro will come first, with the XT versions following suit shortly.

I give ATI credit since they've made a pretty big gamble and really shoved a lot into this card; smaller process, GDDR4 memory just to name a few. Although nVidia has the advantage of being first, that won't cut it for long. The article even states that the G70 is relatively simple and easy to manufacture, the r520 is complex but with complexity comes mass improvements. Just remember the 9700 Pro or the 6800GT in comparison to their predicessors.

I really don't care anyways, 6800GT is enough for moi.

Well as complex as the r520 is, that will show up in the price easily...
Yes, but the 90nm process will keep the price down considerably. I doubt it'll cost more than 600 for the XT version.

GameGURU said:
Well as complex as the r520 is, that will show up in the price easily...
yes with complexity comes price with price comes not as much costumers the Nvidia is probably gonna have more sales.I think

gaara said:
Yes, but the 90nm process will keep the price down considerably. I doubt it'll cost more than 600 for the XT version.

Well, I guess I'll get it around x-mas time when I have more mooolah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom