Should I Purchase This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What my Asus Mobo has done to me
-Comes to my house with a corrupted BIOS, boots once than you have to clear cmos. Flashed the BIOS
-Random overclocking failed messages.
-Let CPU reach temperatures of excess of 120 Degrees Celcious without throttling down
-CPU Fan not plugged in message does not work, related to above question
-Poor layout of the board, have to take out harddrives in a standard case to get to floppy drive
-Poor peformance

DJ-CHRIS said:
What my Asus Mobo has done to me
-Comes to my house with a corrupted BIOS, boots once than you have to clear cmos. Flashed the BIOS
-Random overclocking failed messages.
-Let CPU reach temperatures of excess of 120 Degrees Celcious without throttling down
-CPU Fan not plugged in message does not work, related to above question
-Poor layout of the board, have to take out harddrives in a standard case to get to floppy drive
-Poor peformance

That happened to you...

apparantly hasnt happened to alot of others

Asus for AMD blows, I found out the hardway.They might have it down for Intel but I dont know, because I game and I dont really have any use for an Intel.

Now back to why this topic exists... If you do switch mobo's I suggest that you get atleast 500W and the absolute minimum. But if you keep that setup you should probably get a decent brand PSU atleast 450W.

What is that smell... I think it's fire.... I think that it's a flame war....

Heading for a flame war?

Don't think there will be any need to close this thread, but just keep things slightly more civil. No need to call anyone a moron, etc. Just read over your posts before pressing "submit reply", that's all people.

-QW

str8lazy said:
Asus for AMD blows

What is that smell... I think it's fire.... I think that it's a flame war....

I don't think your helping to put it out.

Why does there always have to be dumb arguements about this. Just tell them what they need, no need for more bs.

Heading for a flame war?

Don't think there will be any need to close this thread, but just keep things slightly more civil. No need to call anyone a moron, etc. Just read over your posts before pressing "submit reply", that's all people.

-QW

OK, so I won't lock the thread (yet) for all the immaturity being slung around. For a minute I thought I was wading into a daycare full of 4 year olds.

This is a discussion board, not a flaming contest. If you want to have a whizzing contest, try Yahoo or something.

I want to thank those who exercised their discretion in using the 'Report This Post' option. We moderators need all the help we can get to try to curtail the stupidity like what has been displayed in this thread.

So, play nice, OK? That way we don't have to close the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom