Best case for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Hey fellas. What do u feel is the best case for the money that is on the market?.. I only want to go up to like $110 US (maximum).. That's probably like $140 Canadian. This including "all" the fans, filters, etc. Not including the PSU of course.

The Thermaltake Tsunami is one. But, I'd rather it be cheaper. The Soprano is also interesting. Both are lacking filters on the side fan intake. In anycase, I guess I could add one if I wanted to..

My priority is cooling.. I do NOT like "flashy"... And I couldn't care much about screwless/tooless goodness..

But it HAS to be black :).. What say u fellas.. :)

When it comes down to case's it is really the opinion of the one who is buying it, as you are going to be seeing it all the time. So if you like the case, than I would recomend getting it.

(I love the look of the tsunami/soprano, they have them in my local PC shop)

the Lian Li PC60B might be a little expensive ($130 USD), but I believe it has 2 120MM fans and 2 80MM fans

www.pcvillagecanada.com ... they have a lot of location in the GTA area, i go to the one in steeles and keele. they have the Cooler Master Centurion TAC-05 for i think $95 Canadian with a 350w psu, but you wouldnt want to use that psu.

Chankama, you mentioned about the soprano not having a filter on the side fan but if you look closely in this pic you will see that it does have a finely grated grill.

Side pic

i would get the gray tsunami... it looks really cool and profesional, it's not like a "kid's case"

Chankama said:
Hey fellas. What do u feel is the best case for the money that is on the market?.. I only want to go up to like $110 US (maximum).. That's probably like $140 Canadian. This including "all" the fans, filters, etc. Not including the PSU of course.

The Thermaltake Tsunami is one. But, I'd rather it be cheaper. The Soprano is also interesting. Both are lacking filters on the side fan intake. In anycase, I guess I could add one if I wanted to..

My priority is cooling.. I do NOT like "flashy"... And I couldn't care much about screwless/tooless goodness..

But it HAS to be black :).. What say u fellas.. :)

Perhaps the Lian Li PC-60 (or is it 61?), it is VERY refined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom