Help Me Choose a Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
Can someone help me find a case for the PC I plan to build. I want it to be good for OCing because I may want to do that eventually so I guess it needs to have good cooling abilities. I want it to be a budget case but of good quality. It doesn't have to be pretty because I want to paint it myself.

Also is it possible to mod a case myself by installing window panels?

I have a Lian-Li PC-V1000 which is very well ventilated, has a seperate HDD compartment for 6 HDD's, and is roomy enough for watercooling or whatever else you want

I dunno but i have the Cooler Master CAC-T05, its a good price, great case, and i recommend it.

hahaha ur pretty ghetto huh? lol well cant bash im really ghetto to lol go with the demon case i think every body and his brother has it its got plenty of fans and plenty of extra fan mounting spots and its colorful its got a lexan windows and its 50 dollars new look here with 420 watt psu http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=1435578&sku=D15-2026 oh yea the inside is actually red tigerdirect guys are kinda slow u gotta forgive them tho hahaha.

oh yea i didnt mention this case is pretty cheaply made but doesnt matter i also own it and i have had no problems it seems to flow air perfectly through my case. and keep most stuff cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom