freezing computer argh

Status
Not open for further replies.
crspii said:
well yes i figured that was the problem, but now i just need to know if theres a way to say.. wipe out all the drivers so i can just reload the newer ones, without reformatting? because i lost my windows cd :'(

you should have uninstalled all of your drivers and not reboot the machine (shut it down when you were done) before you switched it

whats that program that wipes the harddrive totally clean so i can be sure its absolutely fresh?

i fixed it. the old drivers i removed by going into add/remove programs (didnt originally think they'd be in there, as they are not programs) and it had Nvidia Nforce drivers (my old mobo was a socket a with an Nforce2 NB), so i removed those and rebooted, and everything is fine since. lol i feel so retarted. :sigh: anyways, thanks for the input for my stupid situation :)

crspii said:
i fixed it. the old drivers i removed by going into add/remove programs (didnt originally think they'd be in there, as they are not programs) and it had Nvidia Nforce drivers (my old mobo was a socket a with an Nforce2 NB), so i removed those and rebooted, and everything is fine since. lol i feel so retarted. :sigh: anyways, thanks for the input for my stupid situation :)

that's good to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom