Building a comp for 1,600 Can. No Americans suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arumuni

In Runtime
Like teh above stated. Im trying to build a custopm comp, and i think im gonna set the budget a 1600 witha few dollars give or take. Suggestions?

Well I would say a few things but I'm American:p

BTW, shouldn't it just say "No American suggestions"?

Why no american suggestions??

i dont have any sugestions to that price. coz im a Norwegian...
And here pc stuff is way more expensive than that

Well it posibel to find a pc to that price here. But no one in here wud ever want it. and def. not to that price. :)

No American suggestions? Well good luck... Eh...

And no problem about the spamming :) (Post below)

Oki. Even though it cleary stated "no american suggestions", thanks for spamming guys. :confused:

Anyways. The only reason i put "no americans" is because many americans neglect to aknowledge that i am in canada, and need canadian currency. But since no canadians seem to be responding, please, if anyone can help, please do. Just remember canadian currecny.

How much is 1600 Canadian in American Dollars? If you give us that info we could definitely help

well the computer i am building i am getting solely from newegg and its costing me about 1100 american... i would say its a high-mid end machine (if thats how you say it)
evga 6800 GT
Athlon 64 3200+ Venice Core
Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9
Corsair 2x512 MB Ram
Antec 500W PSU
Western Digital Raptor 10,000 RPM 74 GB HDD

So you have enough room to even upgrade some stuff on there a little bit. Anything similar to that should be within your budget. Hope that helped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom