Which of these 2 video cards should I buy!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Which of these 2 video cards should I buy!?

Chankama said:
The word "AGP" is in there :p.. This is the interface type between the motherboard and the video card. PCI-Express is another (and newer) type. But for video cards these days, the full power of PCI-Express is not realized.. It's for "future" cards mostly. So companies offer current cards for both types.. AGP and PCI-Express.. :p

Perhaps, you should post ur mobo specs man.. If you are not too sure about the vid card type you need.. We'll tell you :)..

See now, thats the problem. :( I dont know which Mobo to choose too. Im deciding to build a pc from parts. But my father tells me to buy a premade one like from mdg or something. Im worried that if i buy one part, the other wont be compatible, then i'll end up messing up my computer and wasting money, because my father and mother are almost always right when they contradict me. :(

Here's what to do. Assemble the full list of parts ur going to buy, and we'll inspect them to make sure they are compatible, and to make any suggestions. if you were to post your budget, we could post the parts for you.

for a typical $1500 budget:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice
DFI Lanparty nForce 4 Ultra-D
GeForce 6800 GT PCIE
1 gig of RAM
OCZ Modstream 520 watter
Pick a case
Seagate Barracuda 160 gig HD
DVD burners etc...

Hey thanks alot for the help guys! I would really appreciate ur advice and help on this seemingly serious situation for me. I'm trying to set my budget at 1,600 Canadian. Any siggestions?

I love this part

FREE UPGRADE TO Graphic Media Accelerator 900

What was before the upgrade? Maybee I should phone and ask

If you do get a prebuilt, get a custom built from canada-computers.com They dont speak very good english btw, only problem. BTW: Are you the guy who lives from hamilton again?

And if you have a budget of 1600$ CDN, you shoudl start a new build me a PC for 1600$ CDN thread, and Ignore the Americans.

Yes i am the guy from hamilton. I was screwing around with this avatar thingie, anyways, i finally got it. I hate the restrictions on it, but oh well. Anyways, i'll try to get the location thingie to state where my lovcation is. And yes, i will create the thread. Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom