Should I Purchase This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not popularity, maybe you should read the review. It will take a little more than that to read the entire thing.

What is your problem anyways, I recommended the DFI if this person wants to upgrade and the Asus if they don't.

The first thing you did is jump all over me and say Asus sucks, well apparantly some people disagree.

Edit: dhw

He said AMD Asus boards suck all together. I was just showing you guys some other facts.

Why are you being immature and calling me moron anyways...what's your deal man? I dont like DFI as much as you, boohoo some people have different opinions.

AMD asus boards do suck...

that benchie was for nforce3 boards. As it should be, the MSI neo2 plat won. there is no DFI cuz the DFI nForce3 literally came out about a week ago

dhw200 said:
AMD asus boards do suck...

that benchie was for nforce3 boards. As it should be, the MSI neo2 plat won. there is no DFI cuz the DFI nForce3 literally came out about a week ago

Ok well arguing with you is really getting old. You just like DFI as if there were no other motherboard on earth. Truth is Asus is good, like it or not. Abit is good like it or not. DFI is great for oc'ing. The others are not.

:D

GameGURU said:
Ok well arguing with you is really getting old. You just like DFI as if there were no other motherboard on earth. Truth is Asus is good, like it or not. Abit is good like it or not. DFI is great for oc'ing. The others are not.

:D

Asus makes fantastic Intel boards, i know that. they just havent nailed down AMD. And I know Gigabyte, MSI, and Abit are good. in fact, some MSIs and Abits are very good. However, i dont see the point of recommending them if there is something better

Popularity of people buying it

You want to know WHY asus sucks, because I can give you a fairly long list.

I dont really want to see your list because I know it's biased in some way.

I am done arguing with you anyway it's pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom