6800GT or x800?(not as easy as you'd think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that you should definately go with the 6800GT, and the X2 4400+, the extra cache is worth the extra cash. (No pun intended!)

Yan

its either or........ can't have both. I don't have the funds, and will not be able to save up.

ATM, get the vid card. It will make a much bigger difference on games. Get a 3000+ Venice and OC the hell out of it (if u want to). Then when prices drop in the future, and games become multi threaded, or u just plain want to, get a toledo

I could get the xfx video card that is on sale at newegg and the 4400+, but I have heard bad things about xfx.

XFX cards perform very well, and are known to overclock very well, in fact they might be some of the best OCers around. However, they are often known to be DOA

Just to straighten something out, The first Batch of XFX 6600GT had bad fans and were often DOA. They changed the fans with their second batch and i haven't heard of a person yet who got the XFX 6600GT (with the new fans) say it was DOA.Hacp, I have a XFX 6600GT and i think it's a fantastic card, i would have no problems recomending it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom