GeForce 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Woohoo!!!!!! The GeForce 7 is out!!!!!! Holy Crap!!!!!!!!

I've only just found this out btw lol.

Well, I'm off to read the HardOCP article, and probably wait in anticipation for the realease in the UK. When GeForce 6 was released last year, I remember it was a while before it hit the UK shelves. Hopefully it won't be that long this time though ;)

all i can say is whos powering the new XBOX? OF course nVidia
i think somebody needs to pay more attention to these threads.
not really. their Geforce FX 5**0 series cards were rushed, and ATI's 9000 series cards pwned them
ok yea i forgot about that when posting lol, but umm yea w/ the exception of those shitty ass cards my thing was right.
I think the 7800 GTX is a very good card, however I'm still going to wait for the X900 or whatever it is to come out and be tested before I decide which one I like
ive practicaly been saying this all along.

You guys are going to be waiting a long time. Ati just postponed their release date yet again for their new graphics card, as I mentioned earlier.

P.P. Mguire said:
I think the 7800 GTX is a very good card, however I'm still going to wait for the X900 or whatever it is to come out and be tested before I decide which one I like

ive practicaly been saying this all along.

Of course, of course. One could wait until the 512MB 7800's hit the market, and compare them with 512MB R520's. Now that will be a GPU standoff :). Also by then we'll hopefully have the games to really stretch them (i.e Quake 4, U3, F.E.A.R etc).

As for myself, I dunno yet... I might get the 7800 GTX as soon as I see it, might wait a while. :confused:

IMO i am going to wait for the 3rd gen PS3 cards, so im going to buy a 6800GT or ultra before i get something else.
EDIT i just realized that sounds kinda dumb but i can be stupid like that.

There's nothing wrong with the Fudo core, it was taped out over a year ago and has been tested behind closed doors at E3 I believe. The fabs simply haven't started mass producing the cards yet. You also have to remember that the Fudo looks a lot more complex than the G70, more pipelines, more and newer VRAM, smaller process etc.

Plus there's about a month or so after a card is released that you should wait, drivers will be buggy now and you need to see who gonna deliver software wise.

Gigabyte 7800 GTX @ overclockers.co.uk

First off, I've never shopped from this company before, soooo if anyone here has shopped with them before, speak up :)

Specificlly: There's no info on the site about delivery times; what are their delivery times like?

Here's the sweetie I'm looking at:-

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/7800_Series.html#aGX_2d015_2dGI

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I haven't seen any benchies on the Gigabyte 7800 yet, does anyone have any links?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom