What kinda case you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Lian-Li PC-V1000
pcv1000inside.jpg

00086185.jpg

I love this case. it is big, easy to work in, cools well and is of very high quality.
the downside is its price tag.

I have a friend with the CM stacker. it is a good case, it's huge, but it is also really friggin heavy!
I mean, it's so heavy even without the parts in it (PSU also)

My cousin got that case in black. It is truly a sick case. He modified it completely for his water cooling system.

It isn't that big though. I was even surprised at how organized my cousin's case was with his water cooling system given its mid-size. It's also very light. It's all aluminum which as we know, is a very light material.

Then again, I am comparing this case to mine which is a full size tower with an aluminum bezel and a steel body, making it very heavy and big.

Shumway said:
Same case as i have except i have the basic one with no logo's or lcd,It's a decent size and has ok stock cooling,I just took it a step further and replaced all the fan's with stronger one's,Plus i added another 120mm on top and a 92mm down where i have extra pci slot's.

Mine has never gone beyond 40, even at full load. the highest it went was 55, and that was when i was OCing. it generally stays at around 28 in the winter and 32-34 in the summer

Im old fashion. I like having a full size server case. lots of room lots of airflow, lots of everything. And its made of steel, so no lanparties with it

Attachments

• da-01wd.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 34
Calzinger said:
My cousin got that case in black. It is truly a sick case. He modified it completely for his water cooling system.

It isn't that big though. I was even surprised at how organized my cousin's case was with his water cooling system given its mid-size. It's also very light. It's all aluminum which as we know, is a very light material.

Then again, I am comparing this case to mine which is a full size tower with an aluminum bezel and a steel body, making it very heavy and big.
well yeah it isn't huge or anything, however will be able to fit pretty much anything you have, except for huge server motherboards. there is a bigger version, the PC-V2000 which you can though.

it has 4 x 5 1/2" bays, 1 x 3 1/2" floppy bay, and 6 hard drive bays in the bottom (how many people have 6 hard drives?)
its size is more so wide (front to back) compared to other cases than it is tall. it will fit the dual core 6800 Ultra I've seen (which is longer than just about any motherboard)

i have a raidmax 668wsp. for only $80, you get a really nice case with tons of drive bays, 6 fans (all 80mm), removable mobo tray, side-facing and removable hd trays, and it comes with a 420w psu (i didn't even use it, replaced it immediately with an antec true550). looks pretty cool, too. there's a pic of it in my sig, if you want i can post up a bigger pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom