what internal hard drive i should get for my toshiba 1400-s151 (which has the best fe

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcruise3230

In Runtime
Dear members:

can you please help me figure out what internal 9.7 mm (can u tell me please how much is that in inches?) hard drive I should get for my toshiba 1400-s151? I am looking at least 20 GB, useful unique features, and at least 1 and half year warranty. I don't care about getting more GB for my buck because i already have a external 120 GB hard drive (seagate). so that don't matter. However, what i do care about the hd i should get: realiable, fast, and has unique/different featurea other drives don't have. Therfore please let me know, in your opinion, which are the best ones to get? thank you very much

thats okay. about the toshiba problem i called them they said its hardware failure/problem, need to be fixed, or better yet get a new one because fixes won't help much (it can show up again: clicking noise)
therefore, can you please at least tell me if 9.7 mm height hd (thas all the info in detailed specs) is not 2.5 inches, can i still fit a 2.5 hd inside the laptop? thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom