***Super Pi Rankings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo 5 Seconds is a bit biggerence for us it's normally only 0.2DSeconds better..hehe but that's only when runnig like 12 processes in the first place..

P.P. Mguire said:
huh i see you got that vcore down man. cool, but how did you get a faster tiem than me? we have the same CPU.

Had to bump it back up again, Wasn't stable in Prime95.

Here's another one though.

newsuperpi8rw.jpg

Drworm2005.

I feel like a tool asking this question, but I'm going to do it anyway. Ready for it?

What exactly is SuperPI? What does it calculate, and what do the scores represent? I'll be putting my beast together within the next week and a half, so I will have my rankings then.

Well, I can tell you that it clocks something, and times something. And then the results are the results of something being clocked.

Super Pi is a Windows-based version of the software used to break the world record in 1995. It can calculate the value of Pi [ ] to 33.55 million decimal places. The University of Tokyo has allowed Super Pi to be distributed freely and it is available for download here at Vision Enginee. Used CPU and Memory power..bla bla..

Click the about button within SuperPI and it pretty much tells you..

it see's how long it takes your computer to count to a specific number of decimals for the number PI.....each settings like 1m or 32m all that is what signifies the actual number of decimals for it to track I believe.

Currently the world record length of the number PI has been up to 4.2 BILLION decimals behind it lol.

so yeah.....

3.1489791283918273912873982173980123(add 4.2billion more decimals here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom