Good computer for BF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody who even mentioned the word "fanboy" please SHUT UP!! Its pissing me off.

About BFG, yes, it is OCed out of the box, but they charge a lot for an overclock of about 1 mhz. As for eVGA vs Leadtek, u cant go wrong with either.

About the gigabyte mobos, all i have to say is meh. A much better mobo, especially for OCing is the DFI Lanparty nForce4 Ultra-D

GameGURU said:
I am not trying to start anything you little kid. All I am saying is that eVGA, among customers has a better reputation. Everything I have always heard is that Leadtek is not the one you want to get. I am sure some people are wrong and leadtek is good with some stuff as well.

Why do they have a good rep? Because they make good cards!

"Just because they have had a good reputation, does not mean another company can come up with something better. "

You just told me eVGA couldnt out do Leadtek...

"You just say that because you are a fanboy."

Quit acting like a 5 y/o and grow up.
You still haven't proved why eVGAY is better than Leadtek. I'm not saying that eVGA is bad, but I am saying that Leadtek has the better product right now. SImple as that. Now, if you are willing to prove why eVGA is better, by all means, please do. I have a reason why Leadtek is currently better, the only reason you have come up with so far is that I am 5 years old.

003 said:
You still haven't proved why eVGAY is better than Leadtek. I'm not saying that eVGA is bad, but I am saying that Leadtek has the better product right now. SImple as that. Now, if you are willing to prove why eVGA is better, by all means, please do. I have a reason why Leadtek is currently better, the only reason you have come up with so far is that I am 5 years old.

SHUT UP!! BOTH OF YOU!! The guy came here for a little advice, and you 2 managed to turn this into an all out flame war! U wanna argue over eVGA and leadtek? Do it through PMs!

@PCTech86, as for eVGA and Leadtek, u cant go wrong with either one. The leadteak model has a larger heatsink, so its better for OCing, but eVGA is renowned for having great products as well as great technical support and RMA policies. However, they use a reference heatsink, not that there is anything wrong with that. Ignore those infants, they are just too busy trying to prove the other guy wrong.

003 said:

eVGAY? Are you still in 5th grade, grow up. You obviously are 5 years old if you come up with that crap.

I don't think I can prove any card is better because they all run off of the same GPU, eVGA has better quality from most people I have heard.

:D :cool: ;)

Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom