Good computer for BF2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have the ultra-d and I don't oc at all and it is just fine for me.

EDIT, you are talking about the gigabyte one, umm I don't really know, I have never used a gigabyte mobo.

003 said:
eVGA sucks. Get the Leadtek, it's so much nicer than any of the other 6800GTs and it has a behemoth all copper heatsink that covers the GPU, memory and entire backside. Even if you don't OC, it means cooler temps, which in turn makes the card last longer. I don't personally have anything against eVGA, but it annoys me to no end when I see everybody here telling people to get it just because they are all fanboys of eVGA. It offers no benifits over ANY of the cards. If eVGA really did release a product that was really better the others, then I would recommend to get it, but they don't, and until they do, Leadtek all the way.

Leadtek sucks, eVGA has the best ratings for the 6 series sorry to inform you.

You're just a dumb fanboy.

pctech86 said:
no i don't plan on doing any oCing but i read some reviews for the DFI lanparty and i saw that it was just a big headache unless you wanted to do some SERIOUS OCing. I figured I didn't need to get all the expensive stuff because I'm keeping it stock. But i DO want highest graphics settings!

Ok then despite what 003 is saying go for eVGA, and get the gigabyte board. Also get the memory you planned.

well i don't want to start any arguments i just wanted to know if my comp would handle what i wanted to do with it. I know people have their graphics cards and they think they're the best i just wanted to see what the majority liked!

See, look at that. It just proves my point. He dosn't really care if another company makes a better product, because he is just a fanboy of eVGA.

Well when people argue provincially, it's no good to come and ask. I just know for a fact eVGA has an awesome rep. with the 6 series GPU.

I think your PC coupled with high speed internet should work just fine. It's a nice pick too ;)

003 said:
See, look at that. It just proves my point. He dosn't really care if another company makes a better product, because he is just a fanboy of eVGA.

Haha I own a leadtek Graphics card as well you nub. eVGA has the better rep when it comes the 6 series IT'S THE TRUTH!

Prove it. You just say that because you are a fanboy. Just because they have had a good reputation, does not mean another company can come up with something better.

003 said:
Prove it. You just say that because you are a fanboy. Just because they have had a good reputation, does not mean another company can come up with something better.

I am not trying to start anything you little kid. All I am saying is that eVGA, among customers has a better reputation. Everything I have always heard is that Leadtek is not the one you want to get. I am sure some people are wrong and leadtek is good with some stuff as well.

Why do they have a good rep? Because they make good cards!

"Just because they have had a good reputation, does not mean another company can come up with something better. "

You just told me eVGA couldnt out do Leadtek...

"You just say that because you are a fanboy."

Quit acting like a 5 y/o and grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom