STOP error in windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you try all the connections with your MB. Disconnect everthing, dust everything off, re-connect everything. Sometimes it is a very simple solution.

nope, nothing in the event logs, tho it does do a stack dump or something i think after each crash.

hmm, I'm stumped. Not RAM...could be anything! Try killing your vid drivers and re-installing them. Get a driver cleaner to ensure you get em completely ripped out.

You need to get the ultimate boot cd and run all the tests on it. I think it has stuff for mobo and ram and hd and what not. See if you can't isolate a potential hardware issue. I think its software though not hardware so try the driver thing first. Even take out all uneed hardware and remove the driver for those too. Could be a conflict.

it's not software, as i think i said before, i formatted my computer, totally whiped the lot, then reinstalled XP pro, reinstalled the sound card, the latest video drivers for my card, i installed my Virus software, rebooted, went hmmm, i hope this works, opened solitair to have a quick game, and BOOM, crash, with that error, there is no way it could be software related :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom