What memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumdum8684

In Runtime
Ok here is the deal...I've searched and not found anything applicable.

This is not a debate on the best brand

I would like some input on a couple good, solid RAM companies. I have always used Kingston because I have never had a problem with them and they usually get pretty good reviews. What I am looking for is NOT a good overclocking RAM. I will not be overclocking because I am building PC's for people and I don't want to worry about pushing the RAM to the limit and possibly voiding the warranty. It is not an option so don't say "This memory is the best for overclocking." I am looking for a good balance between performance and cost. Most of the computers I build are not for serious gamers so again, I don't need the best memory. All of the systems are AMD 32bit as of now so I only need PC3200(400) or PC2700(333) for now. If you give me a company don't just say "buy them cause they're cool." I want personal experiance but preferably hard evidence on why they are better.

Again don't forget that I'm not looking for the best, but rather the best bang for buck on a non-overclocked PC that I want speed and reliability.

O yea and no ECC (its too expensive)

Thanks in advance...

-Aaron

i've had good luck with corsair value ram, but pretty much any value ram from a decent company would work well for you.

THank you all for your replies.

003 said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820227211
It's a bit pricy but you gotta love those 2-2-2-5 timings! It's the exact memory I have and I love it.

I'm not looking for specific products. Just certain models such as Kingston ValueRAM or Kingston HyperX...Stuff like that. Like I said I'm looking for pretty much the cheapest memory while staying with a reliable company and product.

-Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom