Video Out to Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord nikon007

Baseband Member
anyone know of a way I could play a video game on its respective console but have the picture output on my computer? is there some type of hardware card that allows you to bring pictures and movies in. i know the cards that allow you to output the stuff on the monitor to your tv but is there a way to go backwards and have the stuff you play on your tv come up on your monitor?

yeah..sorry if it was confusing but i was thinking about it the other day and had no other way to explain it

so instead of having to plug the console into the tv and then having something run from the tv to the computer i can bypass that and hook up my gaming consol (n64, ps2, etc.) right to my comp?

Yes. But why do you want to? :confused:

You can get tv tuner cards for about £30. My Leaktek one cost about that.

yeah..my whole reason behind that is using it to make wallpapers from games that you cant find on the net. and yeah also just random moves and other shots i like from games.

example: the picture of wesker sitting in his chair in the dark after you get him in the mercenaries subgame for RE4. cant find it on the net and i want to get that and use photoshop to alter it a bit and make my own wallpaper. ive got the software to do it i just need the hardware to get the picture on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom