The PC of 2010!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot the last part. no one will be using windows anymore, bill gates will lose all of his money and linux will be the os of choice for everybody.

In 2010 I am sure that there will be better video cards than the 7800.
I am also sure that HDD's will be more than 1TB.

1337 n00beh said:
and governments install windows onto there nuclear launch pads and bill gates activates "world domination.exe" and nukes launch at us, uk, russia, france, china , middle east and germany.

...but then windows NE (nuclear edition) crashes at the most cirtical moment and the nukes try to reboot while exiting the hanger, the os hangs and missle fall back into the silos detonating within and destroying all nuclear facities in the world. Bill Gate inadvertantly saves the world from the nuclear threat and is hailed the hero of mankind..

Sorry I love fantasy :p

LOL...

Who thinks of a thread like this, no offense, I'm enjoying it :D.

Here's mine:

Intel Pentium2 233mhz
32mb PC100 RAM
3.2GB Hard Drive...

Just Kidding, I wonder what will be available in 2010???

Or maybe...

A meteor unexpectedly hits the earth in 2008, destroying the entire human race and no one gets to see their dream of 10GHz processors come true as AMD left of in the lead at 9.00GHz. LOL... thats a real fantasy for you!

you guys have to remeber that in the future computing will change completly, 9800Gt ultra or wtv, the format and structe of the chips and interfaces will change, who knows, there might not even be and chips soon, it might just all be positronic A.I. i heard now that they are working on fiber optic connections instead of just metal pins for cpus.

i dont even think that there will be such thing as a harddrive anymore, or the concept of a spinning disk, everything is going to be like flash memory, all instant, things might even be saved to the cache on the cpu soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom