Longhorn Screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB I thought you would know better. Why are you installing a product made by some unknown scripter? That product takes up more resources than LONGHORN ITSELF making load and start up times so long. That is not a product of microsoft and it is buggy and slow. I don't recommend you ever use it but hey if you do you'll soon learn what I am talking about.

Tyler1989 said:
EricB I thought you would know better. Why are you installing a product made by some unknown scripter?

I know quite a few things about computers so I can use a product of an unknown scripter.
Tyler1989 said:
Originally posted by Tyler1989 That product takes up more resources than LONGHORN ITSELF making load and start up times so long.

How do you know? did you download it. I also have a 64bit computer, so that makes the matter moot

Tyler1989 said:
That is not a product of microsoft and it is buggy and slow. I don't recommend you ever use it but hey if you do you'll soon learn what I am talking about.

you don't understand that when you keep making comments like this, that this is the reason that everybody jumps on you. a lot of people make products that are not buggy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom