My Budget Gaming Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

j4ckaL

Daemon Poster
Can someone plz give me a good set up that I can build myself for around $1,000 (USD). I plan to use it primarily for gaming. Also I plan to OC it some time in the near future.

Edit: One thing I forgot to mention is that I want this rig to be really "future proof" so I can slap what ever upgrades I want into it down the road.

thnx

So that exact set up will suite my needs well? Thanks I'll keep that one in mind then. Hopefully I'll get some more responses too so I have a few more ideas to consider.

People around here helped me alot when i was putting together a list, and it all came to around $1050. The list is down below, you can take some from it and ask them to help you modify it if you wish, or not take anything from it. It's your choice, either way I'm sure you'll get what your looking for here on the tf.

Setup should be very upgradable and all. The mobo(motherboard) is one of the best and newest ones out.

By the way, you may want to get better memory than the ones in my list, cause those are, as I've been told, medium range OCers... Hell, i dont really know. But substitute for some good gskill ocz rev 2 or look in other users sigs for what may be good. :- )

Yes, search the forum too, type in "Ram" or "Memory". Other threads should come up.

Just got what he's got, but get better memory and your choice of case and optical drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom