NZXT Cases!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truebe

In Runtime
NZXT NEMISIS ELITE

Sweet Deal!
The Nemesis Elite
Don't be haunted by a missed opportunity. You will NOT find a case that's as tough, feature loaded and battle tested as the incredible Nemesis Elite. The amazing Nemesis combines some of the greatest gaming features we've ever seen with phenomenal expandability, incomparable cooling and a radical-as-all-get-out design that will inspire both envy and fear! Check out the righteous specs and features... Ultra light 1.0 millimeter chassis. Customizeable colors. First ever diecaste aluminum styling! Clear side to expose all your great components. Luxury thermal meter boasting 3-fan control, clock and date, 3 x temperature display. Plus it has temparature and clock alarms. The Nemesis Elite boasts 9 drive bays, USB external ports, MIC connection, magnetic closing door and more! This is the best deal we have on a gangbuster Mid Tower full sized gaming case. Incredible savings. Awesome performance. Soon to be the nemesis of all your enemies! The Nemesis Elite! One of the sweetest values in the computer caes industry.

Specifications

* Case Type: ATX Mid-Tower
* Compatible Motherboards:
- ATX
- MATX
* Drive Bays:
- 4x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 2x External 3.5" Drive Bays
- 3x Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
* Expansion Slots: 7
* Front Media Ports:
- 2x Front USB Ports
- 2x Front Audio Ports
* Cooling System:
- 3x 120mm Fan
* Material: Aluminum
* Power Supply: 400-Watt

So, is this a good case. I think I have seen a post about it before but i can't remember. It looks nice and comes with a temperature displat and a 3 fan controller? worth it to get or naw? Do they make good power supplies?

thanks,

truebe

i have that exact case (in the closet) you linked to in your first post and i liked it it has 3 120mm fans and room to cut a blowhole if you want. the cooling was fine with my pc and everything fit fine but if you plan of doing watercooling or anything later on it will probably be pretty snug in there. its a nice case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom