Creating a Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but while looking at the 6800, I noticed that it was also 80-100 dollars more expensive, and I really don't know if that is worth it.

yea it is worth it if you are gaming alot. And plus you should go for EVGA or Leadtek. Everyone like them alot.

6800 GT will ensure that you won't have to upgrade for a good while, the performance is what can be described as 'immense' and can only be topped by the 6800 Ultra (ATI fanboys will argue different but no one with a brain agrees with them *ducks and hides*)

(current ATI cards don't even support Pixel Shader 3.0, n00bs)

How much does the memory (128-256) have an impact on the video quality? Would it btter to get a 2600 256 or a 2800 128

Diabetic said:
6800 GT will ensure that you won't have to upgrade for a good while, the performance is what can be described as 'immense' and can only be topped by the 6800 Ultra (ATI fanboys will argue different but no one with a brain agrees with them *ducks and hides*)

(current ATI cards don't even support Pixel Shader 3.0, n00bs)

Ill give it about 1-5 hours before the flames start coming :p

Looks good! *Thumbs up* If people start talking about "get AMD" and other crap, just tell them to shove it because they will then say get a DFI motherboard. They want everyone to have the same shit they think is god. Yesh.

-Ryan

I would definitely recommend an AMD processor for gaming.

Don't worry about getting a GT or Ultra card, you won't even notice in most games; unless you prefer running your games at 1600x1200 8xAA and AF?? :)

Edit: the case is very ugly in my opinion also, but my PC is in a cupboard :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom