I need tips and help on my TV Tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

-RockMan-

Banned
Hey, I need to ask for some tips and opinions about getting the right equipment for my 878 Win TV tuner card.

A friend of mine and I just finish getting the sound to work right on my PC, however I have a 2 way problem, when I hook up the cable to my TV tuner card and plugin the small black sound cable it works with the sound enabled ! however if I'm watching cable TV on my regular TV with the VCR and I have a regular video cable hooked from the VCR to PC I don't get any sound also I get is display from VCR via through using a RCA wires.

My friend said I needed to get a splitter and 2 wires to hook up my VCR and computer together so that when I want to watch TV on my regular TV I won't have to take off the coxial cable and switch back and forth which can become a pain in my a**

Can someone please tell me which kind of splitters and wires I need in order to get sound and cable on both PC and TV ?

A Splitter is all you need. Dead cheap they are. Get them from any home improvement/electrical store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom