Help-Computer Just freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it could be a memory leak of some sort (or a memeory problem) as if you leave the computer without touching ti it does not crash as quickly, when you have a number of things running it t4ends to freeze quicker

(well i think thats whats happening) but not sure

Is it possible to try another brand of memory? The BC Code indicates hardware. But I've found that this can also indicate the drivers used for this hardware. I would even try to narrow the problem down to the memory. Usually, a video card problem that would draw this error should have been happenning all along. You said that it has been in place for a while so this leads me to the memory. Is it possible to borrow more momory from a friend or purchase another solid brand for testing?

-Mike

ok i bought a new memory today, but the computer still freezes, i cant afford to do this will all the parts or i will be broke, so is it going to be the graphics card or the power supply (mind you the psu is only a few months old)

Are you still receiving the same error message? Can you post the message you get exactly as it appears?
What brand of memory did you buy? Can you also post the model of your gigabit motherboard?

-Mike

i dont get any messages, the message i posted before only appear twice and thats it, 9/10 i get nothing and so far i have not recieved any messages

Ok, if you start to experience problems again, please post the model of the board. And also please post the memory type that you bought.

-Mike

ok ther motherboard is a gigbyte GA-7VAXP and the memory is crusial (micron) 512 184pin DDR pc2700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom