Water cooling kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslave

Banned
Hi everyone, my CSS friend told me about this watercooling system,he said it was excellent. ( i know it is because he oc'd his 3ghz p4 to 4ghz with it)
here it is
http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=9380

a few questions
-Does it have EVERYTHING i will be needing?

- Does it work with AMD 64 3700+ ( san diego) processors? or all amd 64 processors for the matter.

-will it fit in a tsunami dream case?

thanks in advance

"The Thermaltake Bigwater CL-W0005 is a complete cooling kit that comes with everything you need to water cool your computer. Compatible with Intel P4 LGA 775, 478, and AMD 64 754/939/940, Socket A/462 processors."

Will it fit? I dunno what are the dimensions of the case?

To answer all of your questions, yes, however for a small price more you can do MUCH better than the bigwater in terms of performance.

are you going to be overclocking, cuz if u arent i dont see the point in water cooling... but if its just to look good then id say everything looks pretty good.

gaara said:
To answer all of your questions, yes, however for a small price more you can do MUCH better than the bigwater in terms of performance.

thanks gaara. Yes i will be overclocking once i understand the basics of it, and it's more clear to me. The reason im getting the bigwater kit, is because it's inexpensive, and im on a budget.

Hmmm..... I should grab this one before nubius does...

DONT GET IT!!! Dont EVER buy a kit, you will get little to no performance increase above air cooling. I made this mistake. I did tell people to get one as their first water cooling system, but you shouldnt. go to www.dangerden.com and buy the parts seperate. I will only cost you a little bit more than a kit, and it will work SOOOO much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom