Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schurmy said:
i just found out that my neighbor owns a business that builds computers lol he i went to him and he said he will make me a gaming computer he recommended a pentium 4 prosseser 1gb of ram (dual 512MB) 120GB Sata/133 hard drive 3.2GHz and told me not to get a geforce 6800GT he recommended ATI radeon

Your neighbour's brain is the size of this smilie at 800x600 on a 15" CRT

:rolleyes:

Schurmy said:
seriously what is it made by nvidia or what kind of geforce

Schurmy, u need to do ur homework. that means looking at the websites, lookign up benchies, etc etc

Nvidia makes the GeForce line

ATI makes the Radeon line

Schurmy said:
i just found out that my neighbor owns a business that builds computers lol he i went to him and he said he will make me a gaming computer he recommended a pentium 4 prosseser 1gb of ram (dual 512MB) 120GB Sata/133 hard drive 3.2GHz and told me not to get a geforce 6800GT he recommended ATI radeon
You need to slap your neighbor. Intel sucks for gaming, as does ATI (but that will most likely change with the release of the R520).

No, they're not.

They're just using facts, proven by benchmarks, personal experience, and game profiling to determine the best setup for a gaming rig.

It is proven that AMD is better than Intel for gaming.
It is proven that the GeForce 6 series (6600GT, 6800GT, etc) is better for gaming than the whole ATI line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom