Rebates

Status
Not open for further replies.

gospel

In Runtime
I don't know if this is the proper section for this, but it does pertain to hardware.
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or not. I don't know how many of you shop or have purchased products from tigerdirect.com. I like tigerdirect and this is really not their fault. Because it is a manufacturers rebate. Last Oct. I bought a Soyo barebones kit. It included rebates (one was $20 and the other $50). I did everything I was supposed to do and have yet to see any rebate checks. At one time (Feb. 2005) I looked into it and found a site to check on it. It said my $20 check was approved. Has anyone else had any problems with rebates?
I have nothing against tigerdirect except for the fact that almost everything they sell has a rebate and after this experience I'm not buying anything from them with a rebate.

I have sent 3 in. 2 I have recieved but the 3rd I still have not seen. I recieved an email saying that it was approved and I to give it 4-6 weeks, but it was been longer than that. On the site it also says they are not resonsible for lost or stolen cheques.

Cody said:
I have sent 3 in. 2 I have recieved but the 3rd I still have not seen. I recieved an email saying that it was approved and I to give it 4-6 weeks, but it was been longer than that. On the site it also says they are not resonsible for lost or stolen cheques.

Were yours from Soyo?

No they weren't, one was a wireless card, a hard drive and i forget what the other was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom