Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soooooooooo happy! I graduated from being a Virgin to a Junior Techie!!!!!!

You can alter that.

Edit your profile. Down where you can enter Custom User Text, type in whatever you want to be under your screen name. Then hit Subit Modifications.

Viola!

but its not fun doing it that way!

"Experience and deceitfulness will win out over youth and enthusiasm every time."

Personally, I wanted something different, and someone was kind enough to point me to it.

Thank you so very very very much. I think I need to find a better avatar for myself. This one is kind of "blah", but bright.

Awww P.P. please be patient with the little rooster. One day possibly a chicken hawk could fly over and grab the poor lil rooster out of the yard, and you'll miss his lil crows in the morning. Now that's sad to think about.

i would like that actually, because IT IS ANNOYYING!!! its the summer now and i dont wanna wake up at 7 in the morning after i went to bed at 5. im pretty sure you wouldnt like that either. sorry if i sounf pissed but I AM. thing needs to get shot or soething before i do.

But P.P., I grew up and was raised around loads of chickens, including roosters. They don't bother me any. The roosters that my mother has now are a bit off. They start crowing at around 2 or 3 in the morning. Maybe that is due to her having a little light on for them so they don't get scared.

Trotter said:
You can alter that.

Edit your profile. Down where you can enter Custom User Text, type in whatever you want to be under your screen name. Then hit Subit Modifications.

Viola!

Viola?

is that how you really spell it?

I think I need to find a better avatar for myself.

Do what I did. I Googled for mine.

Try looking for "avatars" and/or "smilies".

I guess I looked around for a couple of hours, found mine, and called it a good day.

Viola?

is that how you really spell it?

Actually it's "voilà ", but I don't know how to get the tilde on top of it.

I guess Viola' would work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom