Is this the computer for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 350 ontop of an alienware system, which probolly have a 4000+ already

And, the only thing the X2 won on gaming was SCCT

Have you guys heard of this site :

hyyp://www.cyberpowersystem.com

there computers are amazingly cheap. I built a fx-55 computer with a 17inch lcd, with 250 gb, and 2gb of ram +more for only like $2100 after shipping!

I still want to know exactly what you plan to do with this computer and your level of skill in these programs. Unless its some crazy high end stuff you probably don't need something so expensive.

dario03 said:
I still want to know exactly what you plan to do with this computer and your level of skill in these programs. Unless its some crazy high end stuff you probably don't need something so expensive.

I am a sophomore in college and my 2nd major is computer engineering so I know IÂ’ll will need a really good computer for the experiments, and other high skilled level computer classes homework I will be needing. and I donÂ’t want to have to upgrade my commuter every 6 months for the demand of my classes so IÂ’ll buy a "super" computer now that I have the money.

and I do a lot of video editing high skill level or low that requires some power, and more than likely I will have to take a video editing class ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom