corsair xms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might try that Mushkin Redlin Gaara.....they apparently are lovin them volts and doing better than the OCZ VX line which coincidentally I saw a guy named $olid Necro over at pimprig doing a review on those OCZ and he was running 272MHz with 2-2-2-2 timings lol....this required 3.7 volts but those are some insane timings with that high ass speed

yeah I actually posted my friends results on here earlier today, 1.5-2-2-5 running 270MHz at 3.78v. Mind you they were 256MB modules but I was still jaw dropped by the results, I saw the review on XS of the redlines and I really think I'll be getting some BH-5s soon to try out and maybe even getting rid of the Rev2s altogether. Maybe I'll have to build another system altogether and compare the two *shifty eyes*

I really wanna show this lanparties true colours and with a fan over the RAM I really wanna pump some juice through something :D

Nubius said:
You might try that Mushkin Redlin Gaara.....they apparently are lovin them volts and doing better than the OCZ VX line which coincidentally I saw a guy named $olid Necro over at pimprig doing a review on those OCZ and he was running 272MHz with 2-2-2-2 timings lol....this required 3.7 volts but those are some insane timings with that high ass speed

2-2-2-2 at 272??? DAAAMMMM!!! !:amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

I'll have a panaflo blowing over the stuff anyways and might even stick some RAM sinks on the BH-5s so melting isn't an issue. RAM can take a lot of voltage, I'd be more concerned about the overall stability of the board since the RAM would be draining a lot of juice, buttt I have that jumper mod to work with so it's not such a concern anymore.

Mushkin even states that they need active cooling in order to safely run at stock speeds. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom