insane 9500 pro benchmarks!!3dmark01/03 and 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok guys i kno u were kinda bashing on my performance difference well i got a huge difference actually before i had a 5400 rpm hd memory timings of cas latency of 3 and i got 11000 in 3dmark01se now i have cas latecncy 2.5 7200 rpm hd and now im gettin 11958 not overclocked. overclocked i reach 12775. and i got a 9500 pro. and in 3dmark 03 i hit 3783 not overclocked and i hit 4564 overclocked i think im getting very good performance. i only gget 1603 in 3dmark 05 not overclocked hahah i know. but think about what my performance is gonna be when im running ddr 400 dualchannel 1 gig cas latency 1.5 ill proubly hit 13000 stock clocks in 3dmark 01 se

well of course! i know that what i mean is i will be upgrading to some nice dual channel memory lol then i will run it at 1.5. thanks...some name brand memory lol not generic

u cant use dual channel memory with a xp. For AMD u can only use on socket 939 systems. Its not the memory that makes it dual channel its the motherboard. Wat your looking at is a matched pair, because you need 2 identical sticks to run dual channel. So putting a match pair in will run in single channel.

yes you can the motherboard im gettin is a ASRock K7Upgrade-880 ATX AMD socket a. it holds 4gigs of pc3200 memory and it supports dual channel. and its 47 bucks on newegg.. aj2003 i know what dual channel is and i know perfectly how it works and the motherboard im going to get supports it so i will be running dual channel ddr400mhz 512mb 2x256mb memory cas latency 1.5 thanks.....

u cant use dual channel memory with a xp. For AMD u can only use on socket 939 systems
Dude, what are you thinking....dual channel runs on XP systems :rolleyes:

I don't know where you got this idea that it's limited to AMD64 system as dual channel has been around forever.....the memory doesn't have ANYTHING to do with dual channel besides the fact they have to be the same sticks....it's the mobo and the CPU that actually control whether or not it runs in DC.

Regarding Cas latency of 1.5......Cas latency doesn't even effect bandwidth or performance for the most part dude....you'd need some BH-5 memory with a good amount of voltage to even to get it to run with that tight of timings and chances are if you don't know what I'm even talking about when I say BH-5, then don't expect to just go out and buy some corsair XMS and run it at those speeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom