Gigabyte - 6600 GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
BFG - 6600 GT

EDIT:

* I mistakenly asked about Gigabyte, instead of BFG.. Don't I feel stupid :rolleyes:.. * Sorry guys..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey fellas.. Just ordering some parts for a new system. Was gonna buy a Leadtek/eVga 6600 GT, but just saw that the BFG version is selling for $199 canadian :)..

Never owned a BFG before. What's the verdict?.. Any of you guys have had any problems with em?...

The Gigabyte will be fine. The Leadtek has a bigger heatsink and so it will probably be better for overclocking, and all around it is a better brand, but the Gigabyte is probably decent too.

Isn't the giga-byte passive cooled? I am actually buying a 6600GT very soon (within the next month) and am going to go with one of the leadteks. Nice big fan for quiet goodness :)

digitaloracle said:
Isn't the giga-byte passive cooled?

Actually no.

14-143-026-01.JPG

Have any of you guys had Gigabyte products "fail" on you after a few months?..

The link is:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143026

thats the BFG. There are 2 gigabyte versions of the 6600GT 1 is passivly cooled ie mine and there is one with a quite low quality heatsink and fan. Mines now been replaced with a NV silencers :D

Chankama - I've yet to see a post about somebody's Gigabyte 6600gt failing, at least on this board anyways.It seems you can't go wrong with eVGA,Gigabyte and Leadtek.

aj2003 said:
thats the BFG.

You know.. I don't know what the hell I was thinking.. I just realized it..

This whole thread is wrong.. I was SUPPOSED to ask you guys about the BFG card.. :confused: Not Gigabyte.. I think I need some food. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the trouble guys.. :(..

What I was supposed to ask was, did anyone have any problems with "BFG" cards.. (not gigabyte)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom