DVD Ripping and decoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBebop26

In Runtime
Alright, this is already a sensitive subject but i need a list of programs to rip dvd's to my hdd. Rippers and decoders because I know some dont allow you to rip them. Dont take this the wrong way, I own the DVD's and its my second amendment right to be able to. Atleast thats what they are fighting about in the courts. I just wanna be able to share them throughout the house. Thanks.

-Ryan

Personally, i like DVD shrink (ripper) with DVD Clone for the burnner.

Although i'm kind of inexperianced with DVD shrink, On my rig it makes 5 or 6 "sections" of the DVD on the hard drive. the sections aren't divided into nice chapters, most of the time it's mid scene.

The other one i used to like is DVD X copy. one click and your on your way....

And all of mine are back-up too....;)

DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. You use both of them and work with them together, to decrypt and burn.

majistic said:
DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. You use both of them and work with them together, to decrypt and burn.

I use DVD Decrypter too but the sad thing is it's no longer going to be made,It seem's the MPAA paid a little visit to the maker of Decrypter and are shutting him down :(

Btw, if you searched in the software part of the forums, you will find the answers you are looking for.

Oh yeah, I thought it was. Well its one of the amendments that it is. God I'm off my stool right now, cant think of a thing. Im downloading Decrypter and Shrink right now. Thanks a bunch for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom