***Super Pi Rankings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idiottec, how did you get that skin ? You have Xp 32 bit right ? Is it a skin ? It looks glossy to me, I like it.

majistic said:
Idiottec, how did you get that skin ? You have Xp 32 bit right ? Is it a skin ? It looks glossy to me, I like it.
Nope, no skin, just normal XP ;)

NF4 is the Chipset Winchestes/Venice are name for AMD 64 Cores..

I just posted my time as an example. I run playing music with Windows media player and i have all the takss running taking up ram.. Menu bards for my desktop ect.. my BH5 was @ 2.5-2-3-8 , It should of been @ 2-2-2-5 But i have to set that manually in the bios and i'm too lazy for that.. SuperPi is not only CPU dependant it also heavily relies on the RAM timings and bandwidth are very important. The A64's are way better than the Old 754 or XP cores. I will post up my run just now slightly oc'ed with what i am running 24/7 at or maybe a comparision between my BH5 and some Samsung 3200 that i tested to 278Mhz @ 3-5-5-8 hehe lol..

Here is my test
TwinMos new BH5 (3.2v's) 2-2-2-5 - 242 * 7 = 1694Mhz CPU (Yea i know it's underclocked) = 47.508 PI
Samsung 3200 (2.9v's) 3-4-4-8 - 250 * 7 = 1750Mhz = 47.922 PI

So there you have it the BH5 @ 242Mhz 2-2-2-5 Beats the 3200 Samsung @ 4-4-4-8 250Mhz , and the CPU is also clocked less.

Nuff said.

SuperPi is not only CPU dependant it also heavily relies on the RAM timings and bandwidth are very important.
I found this out as well. I also ran it at 229x17 as well and it was a good couple seconds slower than at 278x14.

I got bored and figured I would try the 32M one. Lol my free memory went from 732 down to 23 while running. hahah yea it took a lot of ram. oh and I wasnt patient enough to get a time

31 Secs is what i can happy achieve with some clocking on air.. I'm running on a Thermaltake Polo 735 for now.. i have my water kit sititng here waiting to be properly mounted into case.. My Beaty P160..mmm (Watercooling - Custom Asetek : Triple rad, L30, 2 X GPU, Antarctica CPU Block, FluidXP.) I will run a good oc when im on water should be around 33/34 Secs Super Pi on my 24.7 speed (around 2.45Ghz (245*11))

Well running in standard windows is not the only thing we do we do tons of tweaks and install a dedicated benching windows on a seperate harddrive. like so..

26.093.JPG

Nissanspecv04 said:
I got bored and figured I would try the 32M one. Lol my free memory went from 732 down to 23 while running. hahah yea it took a lot of ram. oh and I wasnt patient enough to get a time

Yea it takes between 20-40 Mins to complete even more for those "other" systems lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom