eVGA nVidia 7800 GTX *IN STOCK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
timmer said:
well nvideas doing something right cause they are powering the xbox 360 soo there gonna make a bundle off that and thats gonna be a kick ass gaming console

i hate to burst your bubble but....nVidia is making the GPU for the PS3
and ATI is making it for the XBOX 360.

but i do agree w/ ya...nVidia's doin something right..

Playstation consoles have sold like 77 million worldwide (for a reason)..and the Xbox has sold like...um 7 million.

Xbox 360 will kneel to the PS3......sry.

but if microsoft can ever figure out how to make their older games run on their newer console....i might stay interested..

but Sony has always made their conosoles backwards compatible w/ their old games...that's great marketing strategy.

either way, i'll prolly be getting both...muhahahahaha!

charles_scott said:
I still don't like ATI, there drivers don't like me either......

You do have a very valid point there, although the ATi R520 will rape the 7800GTX specs wise, the power may amount to little, as the ATi drivers need help, a lot of help.

Yan Booth

PS- If anyone here buys it, you GOTTA post a few thousand pictures, and send me a PM.

Playstation consoles have sold like 77 million worldwide (for a reason)..and the Xbox has sold like...um 7 million.

Don't know why you put that in there, but Xbox use's Nvidia stuff to.... And xbox games will run on xbox 360.

charles_scott said:
Don't know why you put that in there, but Xbox use's Nvidia stuff to.... And xbox games will run on xbox 360.

yah, i know..i was just adding to Timmer's response bout how nvidia will make a boat load of money...but he said from Xbox360..

i was just re-stating that, yes, they will make a boat load...especially since they are doin the PS3...which has sold like mad, and if their PS3 sales are anything like their previous ones...*ching ching*

and the fact they are helping MS, solidifies their huge wallets.

but are you certain xbox games will run on xbox 360? that would be great if it's true!

i certainly hope so....

Yes, im posative. Because i was watching CNN one night and they had a 30 min special on the Xbox 360 and PS3, and they said both platforms will support the older games from the previous platforms. But im not sure is PS3 will support PS1 games..... It should though, and Xbox 360 can hook up to the PSP

Since i work at EB gmes i get first dibs on the new consoles and i get a 30% discount. But yes Nvidia put the TI500 (geforce3) in the Xbox but the playstation in general wil lhave alot more sells.
It should though, and Xbox 360 can hook up to the PSP
why would you wanna do that? i would figure you would wanna plug it up to your PS3:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom