Hello everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAYERMAN

Baseband Member
This seems to be an excellent site, i think i'll unpack my things and make it a permanant abode!

My names Chris and im from the U.K, first started with computers about 4 years ago, and in that time had my first major problem, where i had boot disk failure, i was working as an apprentice television/video engineer at the time, the mate i worked with gave me 2 pc repair books when i first had my pc, and as you can imagine i was like what the....do i do now, so i studed the books and found the solution to the problem which was to format the hdd which i followed to the letter, and voila my first pc repair!
I'm constantly hungry for more knowledge and know how!
but having said that im a novice when compared to some of you guys, but if i can help in any way i will !!

I'm seriously thinking of studying for p.c engineer in the new year big step up from t.v/video repairs (even though i still love it) i will have allround electronic knowlege.

Hobbies are:- electronics i like to take things apart see what makes it tick lol
pc games, video cosole gaming,
going on a piss up and getting totally bladded,
have obbsession with firearms even though i dont own any, guess thats why i love fps games so much lol

well thats enough of me dont want to bore you all lol
anyway nice to meet all you good people
i'm sure we will get on like a house on fire!

Bye for now!
Chris

:D

howdy, I can relate to the firearms...lol...jk.

Its even more amusing opening things up and stopping them from ticking...then reticking them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom