***Super Pi Rankings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh gotcha, but mine is still pretty much right up there w/ these other guys 64bits. the point was thats not to shabby considering mines a "crappy XP" dontcha think?

ohhh gotcha, but mine is still pretty much right up there w/ these other guys 64bits. the point was thats not to shabby considering mines a "crappy XP" dontcha think?
I honestly don't know because I've never used SuperPI but maybe one other time....clock for clock of course the AMD64s are faster, but not by a huge amount or anything, and in SuperPI the memory doesn't really effect speed because it's primarily CPU based....so an XP clocked high enough will infact beat an AMD64....like I said yours is 300MHz faster....mine does better than masterjasons winchester because I believe the newest version of SuperPI has the SSE3 patch installed so with that the venice will do slightly better....

Whenever I get a pelt and start boosting that mobile up as high as it'll go I guess I'll need to get a superPI time to see how it does.

well I've sandra benched my XP at 2.7GHz and still have the screenie for that....I'm hoping for upwards of 3GHz, but I don't know if it'll pull that honestly.

Too lazy to post pics:
46.281s Check: 49BED04C
Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0Ghz Prescott (stock)
Seems kinda slow... but my only other run was only .5 seconds faster.

Nubius said:
I'll get it as soon as I can....just got the system setup with the 3200+ venice in it...unfortunately I'm using the brand spanking new DFI socket 939 nf3 board so currently OC'ing is a bit limited by a buggy BIOS so stock settings will have to suffice for now =/ Grrr stock is no good :p I'll get a screenshot here in a couple days though, got lots of stuff to install
what is the difference between that one and the nf4 I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom